Monday, May 17, 2010

Yes... Lulu does not eat in the kitchen anymore .. its very weird. I was all happy perched on this chair with a comfy pillow to suit me well and all of a sudden i hear scraping across the floor.. I hate that noise. Its lulu being hungry. she scratches her bowl across the room till i give her food. And yes ive tried putting the bowl on the counter to stop the noise but nothing stops her. she scratches on the pantry. "No dog." She backs away from the pantry. smart dog. Then she runs to the mud room closet. scratches on the door. Bingo. she found the food. She scratches on the food and i finally give up and fill up her bowl. for the 3rd time today. I put the bowl into place. and she walks away. Now im mad. she does this everytime and im sick of it. She kicked the bowl across the room with her puppy food full in it. I pick up the overflowing food and set it in the office.. yes right next to my chair. I lazily check my emails... and this is what i find.......



A miracle! she has eaten her food for once! I had to hurry and snap of pic of this great moment. She ate about a 1/3 of it and im sure a proud dog owner! So happy im gonna go to target and by those fancy shmancy 99 cent dog meal. she loves those things and alway chows them down! ........ One problem..... cant drive.

2 comments:

Linds said...

sup meggity meg meg.. love lulu. love her :)

Megan Seegmiller said...

haha funny... :)