Sunday, October 10, 2010

13 !!!

Yup. Im a teenager now. :) I turned 13 two days ago, for my birthday i got a snuggie haha! some indoor soccer shoes and my mom took me out of school ! we went to In-n-out and got some burgers and shakes, then we went and had our eyebrows waxed!(that was my first time) and i got a manicure and pedicure! :D it was cool. I also got sleeves for my shin guards and got some hollister stuff ! (:the day after my birthday was a saturday, saturdays mean games, i had volleyball games and a soccer game . in volleyball we won all 3 of our games! we beat a undefeated team and a really really hard team! the undefeated team started crying!!! :) it was funny. Then my parents drove me home and i got ready for my soccer games. we tied . 1-1 . It really sucked because about 4 or 5 girls weren't there and we had to put people on our team in positions they've never played before. I think we were all tired and stuff because we have beat the team 7-1 before. On monday night im going to the haunted corn maze ! :) I love that maze its fun haha. well cyaaa !

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hahaha you sure do like soccer, maybe late but happy birthday!!!