Monday, November 15, 2010

Soccer game fail.

Well we lost the soccer game, 1-0. We were so mad. One of the girls on my team was so mad she just left right after the ref whistled over. she said she didnt want to see there faces haha. welll after we said good game to them my dad took me syd and mariah to mcdonalds, it was funny cause the people behind us looked and sounded druk so syd took a capri sun and squirted it out and they we seriously laughing so hard, they werelitterly on the ground laughing. They had HOGWART EXPRESS all over there car and they were all in costumes--- weirdos! well cya

7 comments:

ashleymay2456 said...

awhh that sucks...

Meggymeg said...

sorrrrrryyyy but dooo a know youu :D

Rachel said...

that stinks i once had a soccer game where somebody ran into me and almost broke my wrist. and in the same game a girl ran into my friend hannah and bit her. she made holes in the jersy(which is really thick!) they were evil. hahaha but the next game we beat them ahahaha but the second part is really funny haha (my name is rachel from north carolina) haha

Meggymeg said...

did u guys just like go to a random blog or something?like how did u know about my blog..

racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/12/tempo-para-acertar.html

Meggymeg said...

How did you guys find my blog?

bluegreenplant said...

Sometimes you learn more from losing than winning.